Monday 28 March 2011

Nation-in-exile

I recently had to deal with the British government in order to become an officially recognized member of society, and I'm bitterly disappointed. Every turn I found I needed something I was already trying to obtain, and I got kicked along to the next person in line who would give me what I wanted if I could provide them with something from the guy who sent me here, so I decided I'm going to set up my own nation, where I will be a king. Not just any king, but King-in-exile, because I have no land at the moment <sadface>. I'm looking for any help you can give me, be it a name for my nation or a plot of land you can donate or your services in my government, anything is appreciated and I'm sure you'll be rewarded once I start printing currency...
Please comment with your ideas and I promise to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment